Our Sales Showroom and Service Drive Thru are open again, but it’s not quite business as usual. The health and safety of our employees and customers remains our single highest priority. As a result, several protocols remain in effect.
- While appointments are not necessary, they are recommended. This will allow us to have your desired vehicle sanitized and ready, helping you spend less time at the Dealership.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed at all entrances and we ask that you sanitize your hands immediately upon arrival in our Showroom.
- Please practise social distancing at all times during your visit.
- Appointments are still required for Service. You can make an appointment:
- Online - mcgeemotors.ca
- By Phone – 519-524-8391
- In Person during regular hours
- Our Service Lounge is limited to 4 persons in order to allow for social distancing and we are unable to shuttle customers at this time. For these reasons, we would encourage you to have someone take you home, if possible, while your vehicle is being serviced.
- Hand Sanitizer has been placed at all entrances and in our Service Lounge. We ask that you sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- We will continue to sanitize your vehicle upon arrival and before we hand it back to you.
Please refrain from visiting the Dealership if you have any of the following:
- If you currently are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 such as
- Sore Throat
- Difficulty Breathing
- Travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days
- If you’ve had and close contact with either a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we all do what we can to flatten the curve.