As of June 11, 2021, Ontario has entered Step 1 of its Roadmap to Reopen. The health and safety of our employees and customers remains our single highest priority. As a result, several protocols remain in effect.
- Appointments are not required, but are always recommended so that we may serve you better. Appointments can be made by calling (519) 524-8391 or online at mcgeemotors.ca.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed at all entrances and we ask that you sanitize your hands immediately upon arrival in our Showroom.
- Please practise social distancing at all times during your visit.
- Should you choose to shop from home, we have made it easier with the Virtual Shopping Assistant on our website. Just click the Virtual Shopping Assistant button on any of the New or Used Vehicle Listings on our website.
- Appointments are still required for Service. You can make an appointment:
- Online - mcgeemotors.ca
- By Phone – 519-524-8391
- Our Service Lounge is limited to 3 persons in order to allow for social distancing and we are unable to shuttle customers at this time. For these reasons, we would encourage you to have someone take you home, if possible, while your vehicle is being serviced or we can pick up and drop off your vehicle at home or work.
- Hand Sanitizer has been placed at all entrances and in our Service Lounge. We ask that you sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- We will continue to sanitize your vehicle upon arrival and before we hand it back to you.
Please refrain from visiting the Dealership if you have any of the following:
- If you currently are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 such as
- Sore Throat
- Difficulty Breathing
- Runny Nose (unrelated to allergies)
- Decrease or loss of smell or taste
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or abdominal pain
- Not feeling well, headache unexplained tiredness & muscle aches
- Travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days or been in close contact with someone who has.
- If you’ve had and close contact with either a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we all do what we can to flatten the curve.